Friday, September 14, 2012

September!

Summer is nearly over! We have had such a wonderful one. So many new things have happened. We have been so busy! And I didnt even take time to share. I started a new job the end of July. I absolutely LOVE it! I am able to be creative and interact with people over 3 feet tall. I only work part time, so I still get to be home with my kids and run my home business. That is going well too. Kind of slacked in the summer months, but picking up again! My daughter started jk last week. It has been a huge change for all of us. She has done so well. She is my little rock star! She had a rough day yesterday and developed the sniffles, so I let her have today off and were having a pyjama day! We all need those once in a while. My son is doing great! Growing like a weed and getting into everything. This past week he finally decided to eat with a spoon. It has been such a struggle getting him to try new foods and I am so glad he is giving them a try! Well, I just thought Id check in finally! Such a slacker on my blog!
Bree's first day of school!

Kayden :) 18 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment