Thursday, May 10, 2012

OMG Im such a SLACKER!

OMG! I havent written in so long. I havent forgotten, Ive just been so busy. I launched my own home business in the New Year. ERIKAS KUSTOM KREATIONS Handmade items from... beanies, bows, slippers, etc... Find my page on facebook :) As well these two kids have been keeping me super busy. Breeanna is talking up a storm. She is registered for school and has her 3rd orientation next month. It is hard to fathom my baby will be starting school! Kayden is walking and talking and has ALOT of teeth. They are amazing and my world! We have been keeping busy making this house a home. We will be here 1 year this week! I am so happy things have worked out so well. We just love it here and hope to be here a very long time! We have been doing alot of work outside- gardens, fences, kids play area, dog pen and hoping for a veggie garden and small hobby farm. I want chickens and fresh eggs sooooo bad! Anywho... I jus thought Id drop by and say hi and let you know were all alive and well. Kayden has a check up next week, so I will do a follow up then. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment