Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tooth becomes Teeth!

KAYDEN


Kayden- 7.5 months old

Kayden popped his first tooth yesterday which was September 24th. Today he woke with a second tooth! So he has two teeth! His mouth has been driving him (and me) mad for months. Im glad they finally decided to make an appearance. He looks so different with those two little teeth. My not so little boy is growing way too fast!

We also bought him a new car seat. He is pushing the 22 pound mark and is too big for the infant seat. I was getting sick of lugging that thing around anyways. He looks so much more comfortable in the bigger seat.

He is eating much more now. He loves cookies, sweet potatoes, oatmeal cereal and blueberries. Everything else he spits out or makes a face. I cant believe how picky he is!

BREEANNA

Breeanna- 2.5 years old


Breeanna is doing well. She is talking so much now. I love that I can have a conversation with her. I can ask her questions and she answers. And she asks for things. I love that we have crossed that barrier. She was getting so frustrated that we didnt understand her. She knew what she was talking about! So I hope we can soon try potty training again. We havent much planned this week, so I think we will start tomorrow.

I am really excited about taking her to the Ilderton Fair next weekend. They have a parade and a bunch of cool events. She didnt really get to appreciate the fair last year. She was too small to do much. This year she will be all over. We are hoping to find a frog this week, and enter her in the frog race. My husband thinks Im crazy. But its things like this that make the best memories!

http://www.ildertonfair.on.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment